Welcome to MDOW/Upcoming Dates/Newsletters
- December 4 – 8 Scholastic Book Fair
- December 20-January , 2024 MDOW Closed for Winter Break
- January 12 Current Family registration for Summer 2024 and School session 2024-2025, 6am.
- January 21 : OPEN HOUSE, 1-3pm, for new families to visit MDOW and learn about our program.
- January 22 Alumni & Waiting list Family registration for Summer 2024 and School session 2024-2025, 6am
- February 2 : New Family registration for Summer 2024 and School session 2024-2025
Welcome to MDOW!!!
For new students: Items to bring the first day : all items coming into school need to be labeled with your child’s name
- water bottle – will come home every day
- a set of extra clothes in a sealed zip-loc type bag, will remain at school.
- diapers or pullups if needed, will remain at school
- outdoor clothes – hat, sunglasses, rainboots, rain jacket as needed
- Full day students need a lunchbox. All food containers should be labeled. Please no peanut or tree nut items sent in lunchboxes.
- Full day students will need a sunscreen stick with a completed authorization form.
- Smiley, Heart and Bear room students will be resting. They need a crib sheet or large towel to cover their cot and a small blanket. Students may also bring a small, stuffed animal to use at nap and leave at school. Nap items will be sent home every week.
New students will also need the following forms completed and returned to school before their first day:
- Emergency Form Student Emergency Form | MDOW (mdowpreschool.com)
- Health Inventory Student Health Forms | MDOW (mdowpreschool.com)
- Lead Testing certificate Student Health Forms | MDOW (mdowpreschool.com)
- Immunization Record Student Health Forms | MDOW (mdowpreschool.com)
- Covid Waiver covid_waiver-.docx.pdf (mdowpreschool.com)
- Media Release Media Release | MDOW (mdowpreschool.com)
Returning students will need to have their emergency cards reviewed and updated. This will be done at drop off and pickup. Parents can also complete a new card Student Emergency Form | MDOW Preschool
Snack -Snacks are provided by the families. One family brings in snack for the class. Please sign up to bring snack on the signup sheet in your child’s classroom.
School Supplies – we do not have a school supply list but would happily accept donations of lysol-type wipes, tissues, paper towels, washable markers, and glue sticks.
Health forms and signed covid document may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see our who is teaching in the classrooms – Schedules | MDOW (mdowpreschool.com)
During the school session the first tuition payment is due July 1. Payments are then made a month in advance, due on the 10th of the month. Tuition & Registration Fee Information | MDOW Preschool
Summer Tuition may be paid as a lump sum or divided into 3 payments with the payments being due May 10th, June 10th and July 10. A vacation discount may be deducted from the final payment.
To join our facebook group page – seach for Mother’s Day Out of Westchester and request to join.
To contact us Contact | MDOW Preschool or call 410-465-3777.
Looking forward to a great School Year!!!
December 2023 Toddler Times https://www.mdowpreschool.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/2023-December-Toddler-Times.pdfFiles: